Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) has received a Totally Accurate Battle Simulator update fully releasing its Unit Creator, developer and publisher Landfall has announced. Landfall asks its players to exit the beta in order to access the new patch. To do so, players will have to exit the beta branch, restart steam completely, and then verify the integrity of the game files. Once that's done, you'll have access to the latest and greatest in TABS.
What Are The Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Update Notes?
- Added Unit creator.
- Added Faction creator.
- Added six secret units.
- Added winter themed map.
- Fixed the cost of the Dragon.
- Fixed the size and cost of the Knight.
- Fixed the cost of the raptor rider.
- Updated workshop to support custom units and factions.
- Improved workshop to easier update your existing content.
- Moved campaign creator into new “Custom Content” page.
- Improved saving battle UI.
- Added a drawing animation to the bows.
- Updated the visual effects of some of the fire abilities.
- Updated and changed some weapon effects, for example, the trail after Quickdraw’s bullets.
- Updated and changed some sound effects.
If you would like to see the full list of changes that accompany the patch, be sure to check out the page here. Cool tidbits include elaboration on 'secrets' in the game, such as the Bomb on a Stick, Vlad, and Shogun.
There's also a FAQ that should be read by anyone who is going to be creating and using custom content for TABS in 2021. In it, it explains how to download factions or single units, how to use downloaded factions and single units, and how to download battles and use local units. There's a lot there, so be sure to check it out if that is the type of thing that you're interested in.
If you want to check out Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, be sure to check it out on Steam for $14.99.
What do you think of this update? Is there anything else that you would want added to the game? Let us know in the comments!