Telling Lies PS4 trophies have been datamined, which is probably a good indication that this FMV game will be making its way to the PlayStation 4.
If you happen to be unfamiliar with the game, Telling Lies is from the same person who created Her Story, an intriguing tale about a woman who is interviewed by the police about her missing husband. Players have to search through loads of video footage to piece together clues about what happened.
Similarly, Telling Lies also has you watching a fair bit of video. This game has you searching through video conversations featuring four people to see who is telling the truth and who is not. (Based on the name of the game alone, I'd wager that not everyone is being entirely honest.)
Now, a series of 16 Telling Lies PS4 trophies has been posted to exophase, a community that specializes in achievement tracking. The community tends to pull its data direct from platform APIs — Valve, for example, gives them data on Steam — and so it's likely that these trophies are genuine.
What Are the Telling Lies PS4 Trophies?
Here are the Telling Lies PS4 trophies according to exophase. (Skip over this bulleted list if you'd like to avoid any potential spoilers.)
- All Done - Unlock all trophies.
- Hey - Make it past 1am
- All work and no play- Make it past 2am
- Nocturnal animals - Make it past 3am
- You're a vampire - Make it past 4am
- Time is running out - Make it past 5am
- Sunrise - Headed out onto the roof
- Full Upload - Uploaded the entire data set
- Pointless Game - It's the taking part that counts
- Animal Logic - Cats can't type
- Organizer - You like tagging things
- Librarian - You like bookmarking
- Taking out the trash - Tidying up the desktop
- Hypertextual - Clicking down the rabbit hole
- Missing King - The game is rigged
- Forgot My Password - It`s not "password"
Obviously, 0.00% of players have any of these trophies as the game has not yet been released for the PlayStation 4, much less announced. We can't say when that will be, but I think we'll probably be hearing something soon. You'll probably be able to pick up Telling Lies on the PS4 for $19.99 or your regional equivalent, the same price of the game on Steam.
Would you want to play Telling Lies on the PS4? What do you think of FMV games in general? Let us know in the comments below!