The Stadia Pro September 2020 Games have been revealed, highlighting six new titles that will be coming to the Google Stadia subscription service with Super Bomberman R Online headlining the offerings.
Previously, Super Bomberman R Online was revealed as an updated game that's making its way to Google Stadia. This is largely similar to Super Bomberman R along with some new additions, the most notable of which is the inclusion of an "online survival battle" mode featuring 64 players competing for first place.
Now, Google has announced the six games that will be coming to Stadia Pro subscribers next month — and it's looking like an interesting variety of entertainment experiences!
What Are the Stadia Pro September 2020 Games?
Stadia Pro is constantly adding to its offerings of games included with your subscription! September 2020 will see six new games added to the service — along with one upcoming premium release outside of this program.
What are the Stadia Pro September 2020 Games?
- Embr – Firefighters are so last year! Embr is all about your average joe doing their best to serve as a fast-response amateur firefighter in this nightmare gig economy scenario that also happens to be hilarious.
- Gunsport – This is a cyberpunk volleyball game where you shoot the ball with high-tech guns for points in tense two-on-two battles. No, really. It's volleyball with guns.
- Hello Neighbor – This super-spooky game has you trying to uncover the secrets of your creepy neighbor while avoiding being caught in the process.
- Hitman – Take on the role of the iconic contract killer Agent 47 as you navigate devious levels to take out your targets.
- Metro: Last Light Redux – Arytom's adventure in the post-apocalyptic Russian Metro continues as he and his Spartan comrades try to thwart a conspiracy involving the Metro's biggest players.
- Super Bomberman R Online – An enhanced version of Super Bomberman R with an added mode akin to a Bomberman battle royale.
Aside from these six Stadia Pro September 2020 games, Google has also revealed the Windbound Stadia release date. This open-world adventure game will be launching on Google Stadia on August 28, 2020, at a price of $29.99 or your regional equivalent. If you grab the launch edition, you'll also score some neat bonus in-game content.
Stadia has started out with a pretty lackluster library, but Google is making a serious effort to bring new platforms to the title every month. If you'd like to get these games for yourself, you can sign up for Stadia Pro for just $9.99 a month.
What do you think of the Stadia Pro September 2020 games? What games do you think should be on Stadia sooner rather than later? Let us know in the comments below!