The six Stadia Pro November 2020 games have been announced, bringing some interesting new titles to Google's game streaming platform. Furthermore, some special Stadia Halloween events are arriving in select games.
Last week, Google Stadia announced that a Pac-Man Battle Royale game would debut on the platform with a playable demo followed by demos for Humankind and Immortals Fenyx Rising, the latter two of which are still playable until October 28 and October 29, respectively. Now, six more games are coming to Stadia Pro next month; furthermore, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Watch Dogs: Legion will arrive on Google Stadia before the end of October.
Check out everything that's coming with the Stadia Pro November 2020 games and Halloween events in this new trailer!
What Are the Stadia Pro November 2020 Games?
The six new Stadia Pro November 2020 games bring players a nice bit of variety, one of which builds on a game included with September 2020's batch of games for the subscription service.
- The Gardens Between – This game tells a puzzle-packed story completely devoid of words. Explore surreal gardens as a pair of friends let their imagination run wild!
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek – Complimenting last month's release of Hello Neighbor on Stadia Pro is the prequel to the game. Learn the fate of the Neighbor's family in this thrilling adventure!
- Republique – This stealth game has a woman named Hope trying to escape a dystopian world filled with government surveillance.
- Risk of Rain 2 – Engage in challenging battles with your friends against increasingly-difficult odds on an alien planet.
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition – This hand-drawn Metroidvania will challenge players with terrifying monsters, some of whom are taller than most buildings. The Eldritch Edition adds in the Magnate of the Gong update which includes support for 4-player local co-op.
- Sniper Elite 4 – Shoot Hitler in the testicles yet again with the latest game in the core Sniper Elite franchise.
What are the Stadia Halloween Events?
In addition to the debut of two new games and the six Stadia Pro November 2020 games, a couple of Halloween events are arriving for Stadia titles. Crayta is running the Dark Circus event which will give players new creation assets and new mini-games. Also arriving is the Pumpkin Spiced Challenge in Superhot, a limited-time event where players have to shoot giant pumpkin men.
Finally, roughly two dozen deals are available on the Stadia Store; you can read about these deals in the blog post announcing this month's batch of Stadia Pro games. If you'd like to get next month's batch of games and enjoy even better discounts on the Stadia Store, you can sign up for Stadia Pro starting at $9.99 a month.
What do you think of the Stadia Pro November 2020 games? Do you think Google needs to bring more games to the platform? Let us know in the comments below!