Mega-hit Overwatch has just released notes for the latest patch that they currently have available for PTR on PC. So, if you’re looking for things to try and break on purpose, here’s a list of what’s going on:
- Windows spatial audio is now an option for players, toggleable from the Windows Start Menu.
- Bastion’s configuration has been modified. For Recon, ammo capacity has now increased from 25 to 35, and for Sentry the weapon spread has been decreased by up to 33% while firing. According to developer comments on this update, the boost to Bastion’s offensive capabilities is meant to balance out Recon’s bulk and the inherent stationary nature of Sentry.
- Brigitte has had modifications made to Shield Bash so that it is no longer possible to travel or stun targets through barriers, offering more options to counter the move.
- Doomfist has also received changes, in this case losing air control duration during Rising Uppercut from 3 seconds to .6 seconds. Seismic Slam’s maximum range has been altered from 20 meters down to 15.
- McCree’s peacekeeper alternate fire damage has increased from 45 to 55, making it more effective in close range engagements.
- Like McCree, Torbjorn also received a damage increase, for an additional 30 damage per second using Molten Core, raising it from 130 to 160.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Assemble Heroes countdown timer to remain at 29 seconds
- Fixed a bug with Symmetra’s teleporter where it would play its self-destruct sound effects when viewed in the Hero Gallery
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker’s Venom Mine to reveal enemy barriers through walls
- Fixed a bug that prevented colorblind set team colors from appearing on the tab and victory screens
- Fixed issues that could cause the client to miscalculate projectiles
How do you feel about the updates to heroes in this patch? Let us know in the comments below!