In Google's Stadia Connect, Google presented a 16-minute video where they talked about all the new games coming to their console. Among a few newer titles, we've also got a series of ports from games both big and small. The ported games revealed today are:
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds: The grandaddy of the battle royale genre is making the jump to Google's console. It's available now and is free for anyone with a Stadia Pro account, which you can get for two months if you sign up now. Signing up will let you play the Pioneer edition of PUBG at this link. This edition includes a Survivor Pass for Cold Front as well as Stadia-exclusive skins.
- Octopath Traveller: Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play. Square Enix's 2019 RPG is available now on the Stadia, allowing players to explore the world of Orsterra on yet another console.
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break: Rock and roll! This mix of competitive tower defense and arcade action is releasing on the Stadia this June, around the same time as it will on Steam and the other consoles. This release is the first one in the series to offer a level editor!
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War: Hitler's zombie armies return in the latest entry to the Zombie Army franchise! This port of the February 2020 release comes out on May 1 and is free for anyone with Stadia Pro. There's also 'Blood Count,' a new Hell Cult mission that'll be available as add-on content sometime in the future.
- Various EA titles: EA is bringing a variety of their games to the Stadia. Stadia owners can expect to see Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, the latest entries in the FIFA and Madden NFL franchises, and two as-of-yet unannounced titles in 2021.
- Monopoly: The classic board game is coming to Stadia with three unique living 3D boards. Players looking to spice up their games can choose house rules chosen by Monopoly fans around the world or shorten the experience with one of five special goals.
As they announced at the start of the video, these dates are prone to change due to the current pandemic.