Gaming mental health charity Safe In Our World has launched a brand new bundle. The Winter Blues Bundle consists of 13 games and 2 DLC packs and will go live later this week, with the proceeds all going towards supporting the charity's efforts.
What's in the new Safe In Our World Winter Blues Bundle?
The last Safe In Our World bundle celebrated the charity's first anniversary back in 2020 (and there was no bundle for the second anniversary), but this one is all about helping to battle seasonal affective disorder. All of the games in the bundle have been handpicked by Safe In Our World and its partner Fanatical to "inspire and support" gamers throughout winter. There are 13 full games on offer, plus 2 DLC packs, although you will need to own Fall Guys already if you want to use the DLCs. Here's everything you're getting in the new Safe In Our World Winter Blues Bundle.
- Dragons: Dawn of New Riders: an adventure game set in the How To Train Your Dragon universe
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion: an action-adventure starring Finn and Jake from Adventure Time
- Payday 2: a multiplayer heist shooter that's still being updated despite being almost a decade old
- GRIP: Combat Racing: a "high octane, hardcore combat racer" full of powerups and plenty of speed
- N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure: a first-person puzzle game with a rich narrative focus
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure: a ridiculous and decent enough sports game with voxel-style graphics
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered: a knockabout open-world sandbox by the Saints Row 2 dev team
- Eastside Hockey Manager: a realistic and in-depth hockey management sim with plenty of options to tweak
- Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition: an ARPG set in ancient times and developed by the co-creator of Age of Empires
- Pure Pool: as you might expect, an authentic pool sim from the developers of Hustle Kings
- The Persistence: a first-person sci-fi roguelite with horror elements
- The Ship: Remasted: a multiplayer game in which you must hunt down fellow players
- Portal Knights: a co-op sandbox action RPG with a cute blocky art style
- Two Fall Guys DLC packs: the Collector's Pack and the Popstar Pack
The bundle will set you back a mere $8.99. Altogether, this bundle has a combined retail value of more than $250, so that's not a bad deal by any stretch, and you'll be supporting mental health in gaming as well. Safe In Our World says more than 13 in 100 people in the UK alone experience seasonal affective disorder, with reduced sunlight hours and lower temperatures contributing to poorer mental health during this time. If you've got the cash lying around, this is definitely a good cause on which to spend it.
What is Safe In Our World?
Safe In Our World is a charity devoted to supporting gamers' mental health. Originally launched in October 2019, the UK-based charity focuses on raising awareness of mental health issues in gaming and on providing resources for those both inside and outside the gaming industry. In particular, this new Winter Blues Bundle's proceeds will go towards mental health training, future Safe In Our World initiatives, and boosting the charity's Level Up programme, which intends to challenge the gaming industry to acknowledge mental health issues and commit to positive change.
This is the charity's second bundle, after its first anniversary offering packed in games like Avicii: Invector, which was created in collaboration with late Swedish DJ Avicii (who suffered from mental health issues himself). You'll be able to grab the Safe In Our World Winter Blues Bundle from Fanatical starting from 12pm GMT on Friday February 4th. TechRaptor is a proud partner of Safe In Our World, and we're also working with the charity on a giveaway! You can win a Nintendo Switch, and all you've got to do is submit your own version of what a Safe In Our World video game's box art would look like. Be as creative as you like!