The latest Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord updates have patch e1.5.10 releasing live soon, with update 1.6 available in beta, and with that comes lots of improvements.
These improvements include a campaign intro, difficulty presets, ironman mode, save file character, learning rates, 36 new scenes, village production icons, sign-on bonus, kingdom wars tab, party stances, and a lot more. Let's get into it, shall we?
What's in the latest Bannerlord update?
- Campaign Intro (e1.5.10): is a campaign intro video that will bring players up to speed with the recent history of Calradia and establish the setting. You have to either start a new campaign to see it or watch it on Taleworlds' YouTube channel.
- Difficulty Presets (e.1.5.10): if players want to do a playthrough they can check the new difficulty presets which will provide suggestions on what difficulty to play on. Freebooter or Warrior, for example, represent Easy and Normal difficulty.
- Ironman Mode (e.1.6.0): if you're wanting a bit of a challenge download the latest beta and try out the Ironman Mode, where you'll be forced to use only one save file.
- Save File Character (e.1.5.10): A new player character visual has been added to the save/load screen to help "remove some of the burden from your memory when it comes to recalling characters from your save files, especially if you have multiple ongoing playthroughs."
- Learning Rates (e.1.5.10): the character level effect has been removed from the learning rate, which means that increasing your character level will no longer affect learning rats.
- 36 New Scenes (e.1.5.10): 36 new scenes have been added to the game, which means 23 villages, 3 castles, and 10 towns are available for players to explore.
- Village Production Icons (e.1.6.0): it's now easier to locate raw materials as production icons have been added to village nameplates.
- Sign-On Bonus (e.1.5.10): taking an oath of fealty mean that you'll receive special gear and elite units upon joining each faction for the first time.
- Kingdom Wars Tab (e.1.5.10): a new tab where you can see a detailed overview of the wars you are currently engaged in.
- Party Stances (e1.5.10): the stances available are defensive, aggressive, and neutral, which will affect how they act on the world map.
- Crafting Orders (e1.6.0): the crafting system has been expanded with the addition of crafting orders, where notables and nobles will now post production orders for different weapons in the Orders window of the Smithy, and if you create a design that matches their requirements you'll be rewarded with crafting experience and other goodies.
For more information on the Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord update, check out the official post. For more on Bannerlord throughout its life, stay tuned to TechRaptor.
What do you think of the latest Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord update? Let us know in the comments!