Today third-party developers released new videos about add-ons coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator and released a few airports.
We start with Aerosoft, which provided new images of the Tecnam P2006T MKII that has been in development for a while by its partner developer FlightSim Studio. We get to see the Italian-made rotax twin-prop aircraft both from the outside and from inside the cockpit.
At the moment, we still don't have a release date.
We stay with Aerosoft but move on to scenery, with new screenshots of Porta Westfalica Airport (EDVY) in Germany. According to the developer, this is close to release.
Moving on to actual releases, Realworldscenery released Fairbanks International Airport (PAFA) in Alaska, United States.
It's currently available on Simmarket for $18.67 plus applicable VAT, including "PBR textures and custom-made models for every building on the grounds."
Next, Salvuz released Bergen Airport (ENBR) in Norway. By now, I've lost count of how many renditions we have of this one, but there's nothing wrong with having options, I suppose.
It's available on Simmarket for $21.34 plus applicable VAT, including the following.
- handcrafted buildings and facilities with detailed interior of new terminal and tower control
- Airport area and parking lots designed following the satellite photos updated to 2023
- Every object made using 100% PBR, with textures in 2k and 4k
- Two different custom Jetway model
- Parking stands, Heliports, runway and taxiways layout updated at the latest AIP charts
- Very precise terrain markings according to the latest charts
- Sloped runways, with accurate altitude profiles.
Lastly, Spinoza released La Côte Airport (LSGP) in Prangins, Switzerland.
This one is quite a bit smaller than the previous two and it's priced at $15.90 plus applicable VAT on Simmarket.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently available for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Game Pass. If you'd like to learn more, you should stay tuned on TechRaptor as we host daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news to keep you updated on the many add-ons coming and released for the sim.