Third-party developers released a new aircraft and a new airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator while announcing another airport.
We start with the release of the Rans S-6 Coyote II by FlyBoy Simulations.
This little American-made bush plane is available on Simmarket for $14.81 plus applicable VAT. Here's what you get in the package and a trailer.
- Two different variants, trike and taildragger
- Seven different authentic liveries
- High def textures both external and internal (VC) models
- Accurate 3D model & animations
- Realistic flight model based on real data
- Fully interactable VC with functional checklist, sun shades and go pro cam
- Realistic exterior and interior lighting
- Weight-based visibility of both pilot and copilot in the cockpit
- MSFS rain & icing effects included
- Analog steam gauges in combination with msfs AERA nav system
- Livery Paint kit included
Final Approach Design Simulation released its Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (VGZR) serving Dhaka City, the capital Bangladesh.
This relevant new airport is available on iniBuilds' store and Simmarket for $22.85
Below you can find a list of features and not one, but two trailers.
- 4K PBR Textures for ground and 3d buildings
- Highly detailed ground poly
- Carefully detailed 3D buildings
- Static vehicles and ground service equipment
- Detailed Animated jetways
- Famous landmarks
- Terminal interior
- Realistic 3d tree vegetation for whole scenery
- Custom Dynamic lighting
- Realistic night textures
- AI traffic support
- Accurate parking
- 2022-23 airport layout with two new taxiways
- Custom ramp light effect with realistic flares
- Custom volumetric 3D grass
Update: Another relevant airport was released just after this post was published, and it's Phoenix Sky Harbor (KPHX) International Airport in the US by AmSim and Beautiful Model of the World.
It's currently available on Orbx Direct for $23.17. Below you can find a gallery of screenshots and official bullet points from the developer.
- Animated Sky Train
- Animated Jetways
- Custom ground markings
- High-resolution custom ground textures, dirt and other details
- Surrounding buildings fully modeled
- Airlines codes assigned to each parking
- Fully compatible with FSLTL traffic
Last, but not least, Barelli MSFS Addons announced Rome–Ciampino International Airport "G. B. Pastine" (LIRA), the secondary airport serving the capital of Italy, primarily used by low-cost carriers including Ryanair and Wizz Air.
At the moment, we don't have a release date besides "soon," but we get to see the airport in action with a trailer.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently available for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Game Pass. If you'd like to learn more, you should stay tuned on TechRaptor as we have daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news to keep you updated on the many add-ons coming and released for the sim. We have also recently interviewed Microsoft's Jorg Neumann about the Antonov An-225 "Mriya" and reviewed Orbx's Oslo Gardermoen Airport and RHDSimulations' Boeing 767-300ER.