Third-party developers shared new screenshots about a relevant upcoming airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator and released two small but scenic airfields.
We take another look at Pilot Experience Sim's Brest Bretagne Airport (LFRB) in France. According to the developers, there is about a month left of work to do, but since they'll take a break in August, the airport should release in October.
We also get a twin release from Orbx, which launched two rural airfields in the Pacific Northwest of the United States, Harvey Field (S43) in Snohomish, Washington, and the nearby First Air Field (W16) in Monroe.
They're currently available on Orbx Direct for $16.52 including the following features:
- Located on the west coast of the USA
- Complete dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Full PBR UHD texturing
- Incredibly detailed, high-definition rendition
- Photo-realistic HD textures created from on-site photography to provide the most immersive experience possible
- Perfect landing challenges for the VFR fliers
Microsoft Flight Simulator is available now for PC, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, including Game Pass. If you'd like to hear more about the game's many add-ons, you should stay tuned on TechRaptor as we have daily Microsoft Flight Simulator news to keep you up to date.