Party game collection The Jackbox Party Pack 7 finally has a launch date. You can expect to get stuck into five new party games on PC and consoles starting from October 15th.
What games are included in The Jackbox Party Pack 7?
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 will include five new games, one of which is a sequel to a beloved Jackbox party favorite. Four of these games support between three and eight players, while the other supports a maximum of six and a minimum of two. Here are the games you can get stuck into come this October, when The Jackbox Party Pack 7 launches.
- Quiplash 3 (3-8 players): answer wacky prompts with funny answers to win points
- The Devils and the Details (3-8 players): complete mundane human tasks as a group of friendly devils, or betray one another for big points
- Champ'd Up (3-8 players): create strange champion fighter designs and pit them against one another
- Talking Points (3-8 players): improvise presentations based on text and picture slides, keep reading no matter what
- Blather 'Round (2-6 players): describe things to fellow players based on limited sentence prompts and word banks
As with previous Jackbox Party Pack collections, you'll be able to play all of these games with your phone, a tablet, or a PC. You won't need any extra controllers, so you and your buddies can play with one another using the devices you've already got. It's also possible (and fun, if you've got a solid connection) to play Jackbox games over stream, so you don't need to be in the same room as your friends to enjoy The Jackbox Party Pack 7.
You'll be able to play The Jackbox Party Pack 7 when it launches for PC and consoles on October 15th. Start warming up your quippin' neurons.
Are you looking forward to playing The Jackbox Party Pack 7? Which game looks like it'll be your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!