Despite Humble Bundle's massive expansion into weekly themed bundles of books, comics, mobile games and various other things, there is still something special about its mainline series of bundles. You always get some of the most notable indie games to have been released recently, all for a great low price. We are at the fifteenth edition of these bundles, and there looks to be some great stuff to grab over the next two weeks.
For $1, you get the following games on Steam:
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted: A successfully Kickstarted stealth game about finding resources and escaping an island of dapper robots. Hunted is one of those survival games with a set end goal and a great grasp on what it wants to accomplish, and the developers over at Big Robot are continually pushing out updates up to this month.
- Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut: A first person puzzler that doesn't stray too far from its Portal roots, you'll be using a pair of special gloves in order to escape from the facility and figure out exactly what is going on. The game recently released on PS4, and we reviewed that version if you need to know more!
- Goodbye Deponia: The third part in a trilogy of comedic adventure games from Daedalic. The series has gotten a lot of praise despite running under the radar. It might be worth it to instead pick up Deponia: The Complete Journey if you're interested in playing this one, since that will net you the entire experience in one package.
For $6, your bundle also includes these games:
- Skullgirls (plus DLC): a fast paced fighting game that has an extensive roster with the DLC included in this package, the game is still being patched and has some smooth online play for those interested in that. Big Band is a personal favorite of mine considering he's a giant saxophone man.
- Planetary Annihilation: An RTS by Uber Entertainment that has been replaced on the Steam store by its standalone expansion Planetary Annihilation: TITANS. The bundle also includes a coupon to pick up TITANS in the Humble store if this base game strikes your fancy.
- Xenonauts: For those that thought that XCOM was a bit too simplistic, Xenonauts is the heir to the less streamlined original X-COM games and others of its era. Strategy is king here, and one wrong move could set you back to the beginning of the level with nothing but wasted time to show for it.
- Gang Beasts: One of the finest examples of local multiplayer madness on Steam, Gang Beasts is about fighting through rapid fire scenes from action movies as drunken baby men who have a loose grasp on the concepts of fighting and walking.
- For $25, you get a figure in the shape of a Gang Beasts character that is ripe for decoration, paining, or tiny hat placement.
- For $70, you also get a set of already decorated figures, each representing a different character from the bundle's games.
Are you looking at grabbing the latest Humble Bundle? Are you currently being hunted right now? How would you even know? Answer these questions and more in the comments below!