Today Honkai: Star Rail developer HoYoverse released an update for its super-popular turn-based RPG.
The update, which can be downloaded automatically simply by launching the game's client, fixes a number of issues with some missions, text display, and more.
You can find the full patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue in the Simulated Universe where an error message would appear when selecting the "Lose 50% of Cosmic Fragment" option when the number of Cosmic Fragments was less than or equal to 1.
- Fixed an issue where some characters visiting the Astral Express had a chance of appearing in an abnormal position on the Express.
- Fixed an issue with the Companion Missions "Old Foreman's Treasure" and "Hook's Treasure" where some items cannot be investigated.
- Fixed an issue with the Adventure Mission "Dan Heng's Story (Part 1)" where restarting the game while the cutscene is playing has a chance of causing the mission to be stuck.
- Optimized the text description of Eidolon 1 "Earth-Shaking Resonance" of 5-star character "Trailblazer (The Preservation: Fire)." This optimization will not affect the actual effect of the ability.
- Optimized the text description of Eidolon 6 "Doctor's Grace" of 4-star character "Natasha (The Abundance: Physical)." This optimization will not affect the actual effect of the ability.
- Optimized the text description of Technique of 4-star character "Sampo (The Nihility: Wind)." This optimization will not affect the actual effect of the ability.
- Fixed an issue where some subtitles do not match the voiced lines. • Adjusted the descriptions of some dialogues.
As a bonus, the developer also released an interesting video about the nature of the universe. Who said that games can't be educational?
Honkai: Star Rail is a single-player free-to-play turn-based RPG available for PC via stand-alone client and Epic Games Store on top of iOS and Android. We already that ports for PlayStation platforms are also in development, but they aren't yet available and while the developers mentioned they'd come soon, we don't yet know when they'll be released.
If you'd like to see more, you can check out the character trailers revealed in the past few weeks including Yanquing, Bailu, Himeko, and Gepard.