The Fall Guys Twitter page has announced that a new patch would be releasing for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout "hopefully in the next week". Apparently it has a lot of things that people have been asking the development team for, which is nice to hear.
So what's in the upcoming Fall Guys update? Let's find out:
- Team games will only be selected if the team sizes can be equal.
- Party members are now sorted first in Spectator mode.
- Controller options added for PS4 players, includes inverting x/y axis for you weirdoes out there.
- Slime Climb: players can't grab moving obstacles anymore.
- Jump Slowdown: geometry changed to prevent exploit, camera auto-panning fixed.
- Accidental selections in the in-game Store should no longer occur.
- Top 5 most frequent crashes should no longer be the top 5 most frequent crashes. Top 10, maybe?
- Some of the outfits have received some fixes.
- UI performance for non PS4 Pro models has been improved.
- Those in Japan can change their jump button binding. Sorry rest of the world.
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions should now be displayed in the correct languages.
- Apparently there was a speed nerf from Yellow team that has been removed. Wow.
For more information, be sure to stay tuned to TechRaptor for more details on Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout.
This is a decent bug-fixing patch. I thought this game would do well, but no one expected Fall Guys to explode the way it did. I hope they are working on the double to get new modes, maps, and new stuff like mod tools (custom match-making/server hosting, anyone?) because this wave of enthusiasm won't last forever. We'll see how it goes from here.
What do you think of this news? Are you ready to receive a patch for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout? Have you even played it yet? Let us know in the comments!