IO Interactive has revealed Hitman 2's next DLC location. Haven Island is a tropical resort in the Maldives and it's coming to the game on September 24th.
The warm beaches and tropical climate of Haven Island are home to Haven, the world's premiere "reputation management service". It's Agent 47's task to travel to Haven Island under a fake identity and assume the role of a guest. Once he's there, 47 will have three targets to dispatch. IO Interactive is promising disguises and kill methods that are completely unique to Haven Island. You can check out the reveal trailer for Hitman 2's Haven Island location below:
To access Haven Island, all you need to do is boot up the game and access the Destination menu. Once you've acquired the DLC, you should see a new mission called "The Last Resort". Everything you normally get from a Hitman 2 mission is included here: a new mission, intel items, challenges, mastery unlocks, and plenty more. Here's a full list of what you can expect from Haven Island according to IO interactive:
- New Location: Haven Island, Maldives Your new hub for all Haven Island content.
- New Campaign Mission: The Last Resort Explore Haven Island, eliminate three targets and find your exit. Mission complete.
- Full support for Contracts Mode Create your own contracts by choosing your targets and how to eliminate them – then compete with your friends!
- 75+ new Challenges Complete Haven Island challenges to earn XP, plus complete all three Mission Story challenges to unlock a new weapon.
- 20 Levels of Location Mastery Unlock starting locations, agency pickups and new items when you complete challenges and earn XP.
- 5 new Location Mastery unlocks Get your hands on four new and unique items as well as a stylish new suit that you can use in any location.
- 7 new Trophies / Achievements to earn Boost your gamerscore, collect trophies or unlock achievements.
If you want to access Haven Island, you'll need to either own the Gold Edition of Hitman 2 or own its Expansion Pass. You'll be able to explore this new location starting from September 24th. While you're waiting, check out what we thought of the game.
Will you be checking out Haven Island in Hitman 2? Let us know in the comments below!