Fresh off the heels of DriveClub's announcement of selling over 2 million copies on Playstation 4, developer Evolution Studios has come out with update 1.21 and it is MASSIVE. Here's a quick rundown of the details:
- Renault R.S. 01 Supercar Reward for reaching Driver Level 66
- 12 new SPRINT variations of tracks Cayoosh Point, Putre, Munnar, Goshodaira, Homastad and The Kyle.
- 10 more ELITE Driver Levels from 66 to 75 with all new rewards for each level.
- Modified vehicle performance for the Rimac Automobili Concept One and VUHL 05 based on community and manufactures feedback.
- Added support for Thrustmaster TH8PA manual gear shifter, including sequential shifting and clutch support.
- Detailed car statistics on the vehicle select screen including Drivetrain, Engine Position, Kerb Weight and more.
- Rebalanced the frequency of wet weather and night-time events in Random Event.
- Addition of Club Leaderboards to all Tour Events in addition to the standard solo leaderboards.
- New #PS4share photo added to the loading screen.