A Slayer can sure work up a thirst murderizing entire legions of demons. That's why a brand-new energy drink has been created: DOOM Eternal G FUEL Spicy Demon'ade is here.
Check out the trailer for Spicy Demon'ade:
Why does an energy drink get a trailer? I don't know. Maybe the world really did end with the Mayan apocalypse in 2012 and the last 8 years have been our brains collectively having the world's most intense hallucinations in our final moments.
In any case, the DOOM Eternal G FUEL makes for a pretty neat supplement. It has only 40 calories per serving and no sugar whatsoever. Of course, it is for gamers, and that's why one of the versions has a little over three times the caffeine of a single cup of coffee. (That's an 8 oz. normal people serving, not the sugary drinks you buy from Starbucks in a milk jug-sized container.)
If you're keen on grabbing this drink, you'll be able to snap it up starting tomorrow — along with some pretty cool collectibles.
Where Can You Buy the DOOM Eternal G FUEL?
If you want to buy some Spicy Demon'ade, you have a few options ahead of you to order it online. Furthermore, you can also grab some neat collectibles if you're keen on that sort of thing.
Here's what will be on offer starting on March 12, 2020:
- Spicy Demon'Ade Collector's Box — $39.99
- Yes, an energy drink has a collector's edition, goodness help us. This box includes a tub of Spicy Demon'ade G FUEL, a Doom Slayer Shaker Cup, and a Special Edition Scooper.
- Spicy Demon'Ade (40 Servings) — $35.99
- If you're just in it for the drink, you can get a tub of 40 servings on its own. Frankly, though, you may as well just buy the Collector's Edition and get the physical goodies.
- Spicy Demon'Ade (BFG Edition) — $35.99
- For those of you who drink 10 cups of coffee a day, this tub of 40 servers has a frankly insane amount of caffeine. Each serving has 300mg of caffeine — that's as more caffeine than there is in 3 liters of Coca-Cola or three cups of coffee.
- The Doom Slayer Shaker Cup — $9.99
- Alternatively, you can just buy the neat shaker cup on its own for ten bucks. Probably for the best if you don't drink too much caffeine or you have a heart condition.
You'll be able to buy the DOOM Eternal G FUEL starting on March 12, 2020, starting at 1:00 PM Eastern (that's 11:00 AM Pacific). Get your orders in at gfuel.com soon and you might be able to have it in hand before DOOM Eternal launches on March 20, 2020.
What do you think of the DOOM Eternal energy drink? How do you think Spicy Demon'ade will taste? Let us know in the comments below!