Today Blizzard Entertainment had a few relevant reveals to share about its upcoming RPG Diablo 4.
We start with the reveal of the early access launch times for those who have pre-ordered the deluxe and ultimate editions. As shared by president Mike Ybarra, players will be able to start slaughtering monsters on June 1 at 4:00 pm PDT for the Americas, and on June 2 at 12:00 am BST for Europe, and at 8:00 Korea time for Asia.
If you don't have early access, you'll have to wait for the same times on June 5 in the Americas and June 6 in the other regions.
We also get a brand new video illustrating the endgame features that we can expect to enjoy in Diablo 4.
Here's a summary of what you can expect from the game when you reach the high levels.
- After finishing the campaign, challenge yourselves with higher World Tier difficulties by completing Capstone Dungeons. The higher the World Tier, the more loot and advantages your character can get.
- The Paragon System contains even more opportunities to refine your perfect character build beyond the initial Skill Tree to make it uniquely yours. Choose a path and which boons and glyphs you would like to pursue based on your play style.
- Add to the Codex of Power by finding Aspects hidden away in dungeons. This will allow you to take items found in the world and turn them into more powerful legendary items.
- There are over 120 dungeons in Sanctuary and any one of them can become a Nightmare Dungeon. Use Nightmare Sigils to activate the Nightmare version of dungeons and add more difficult objectives and challenges to conquer.
- Even more powerful monsters roam Sanctuary for those that have completed the campaign. Defeat these monsters in Helltide areas to collect shards that can be used to purchase big rewards at caches.
- Head to the Tree of Whispers to collect Whispers of the Dead. With every bounty that is completed, players can return to the tree to receive a big reward cache.
- For those looking to test themselves against other players, they can do so in the Fields of Hatred. In this PvP area, players can choose to engage in player vs player conflict or complete tasks to collect shards to purify in town. Rewards await those with purified shards, but all players in the Fields will be at risk to those looking to PvP.
- As a Live Service game, Diablo IV will continue to be updated long after launch.
Diablo 4 will fully release for PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4 on June 6, 2023. You can also check out a recent video about the game. and a live-action trailer for the recent beta, set in a deconsecrated church in France.