Graveyard Keeper is getting its first piece of significant story-focused DLC. Stranger Sins allows you to build your very own tavern and expands on the game's backstory. It'll launch in late October.
According to the DLC's official Steam page, Stranger Sins offers the chance to "witness the events of 200 years ago". These events will reveal a significant portion of the game's backstory, as well as your role within it. Some NPCs that are silent in the main game will also gain speaking roles, and you'll be able to chat to them about their history, as well as "mysterious artefacts of antiquity" you're looking for. The aim of the DLC's narrative is to delve into the town's ruins and discover the origin of the ancient curse, as well as the origins of the Ancient Contract.
Here's a list of everything you can expect in Graveyard Keeper: Stranger Sins:
- 4-8 hours of extra gameplay.
- Build and run your own tavern. Finally, you will have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
- Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
- Help Gerry to do the total recall.
- Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.
Will you be checking out Stranger Sins? Waiting for the DLC to hit consoles? Let us know in the comments below!