In this guide, we'll detail every single Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipe that we've found so far and tell you exactly how they work!
Quicklinks: How Recipes Work | Bird Region Recipe Locations
Whether you're Crafting, Cooking, or making Medicine, you'll have no shortage of new things to discover in Survival: Fountain of Youth. You'll learn the vast majority of Blueprints simply by finding the necessary items once, and the game helpfully tells you exactly what you need. In a few rare cases, however, you'll need to locate a unique Recipe somewhere in the world. We've got the locations -- read on to find out where they are!
How Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipes Work
Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipes are easy enough to understand. All you have to do is find the Recipe and interact with it. Once you do, the Recipe will automatically grant you a brand-new Blueprint. Understandably, the rarity of these Recipes (and the difficulty in finding them) means that they tend to give you access to a pretty powerful Blueprint.
Mind, Recipes are not only used for Cooking -- you can also find Recipes for Crafting items (such as the Portable Beacon) or Medicine. It's well worth finding them if you can spare a little bit of time for exploration!
Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipe Locations - Bird Region
Here are all of the Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipe locations in the Bird Region.
Island of Hope Recipe Locations
- Algae Ointment Recipe - Located in the middle of a swamp.
- Berry Compote Recipe - Located on the ground.
- Portable Beacon Recipe - Located near a skeleton.
Lonely Rock Recipe Locations
There are no Recipes located in Lonely Rock.
Sunken Ship Recipe Locations
There are no Recipes located in the Sunken Ship.
Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipe Locations - Buffalo Region
Here are all of the Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipe locations in the Buffalo Region.
Red Island Recipe Locations
- Anteater Stew Recipe - Located down a ladder and in an underground cave slightly west of the center of Red Island.
- Tegu Skin Flask Recipe - On the roof of a temple on the small island south of Red Island.
Windy Island Recipe Locations
- Fresh-Soup Recipe - When you reach the glowing blue tree in the tunnel, turn right and face the brazier. You'll find a small opening in the wall that you can crawl under to find this Recipe.
Santa Maria Recipe Locations
There are no Recipes on the Santa Maria as far as we know.
Copper Island Recipe Locations
There are no Recipes on Copper Island.
We're all done with the Survival: Fountain of Youth Recipe Locations Map Guide. Check out our other guides below!