If you're looking for the Medieval Dynasty Dev Console or Medieval Dynasty Cheats, you're in the right place! This guide will tell you what you need to know to make your gameplay a little easier.
Is There a Medieval Dynasty Dev Console?
Unfortunately, the Medieval Dynasty Dev Console appears to be disabled. On the upside, you probably won't need it -- the developers have built some Medieval Dynasty Cheats right into the game!
How Medieval Dynasty Cheats Work
The bad news is that there doesn't appear to be a way to activate Medieval Dynasty Cheats once you've begun a game. The good news, however, is that you can turn them on or off when you're starting a new game.
Medieval Dynasty Cheats can change various game settings such as by allowing you to earn XP faster (or slower, if you'd like). The "cheats" part truly comes in with the ability to have infinite HP, infinite Stamina, and more at the push of a button.
Customize Your Game with Medieval Dynasty Cheats and Settings
Here's a list of settings in the Customize menu that allow you to turn various Medieval Dynasty Cheats on or off.
- Difficulty - This changes the settings of the various options and Cheats in this menu between several different preset choices.
- Length of Season (Days) - How many days a Season lasts. The devs strongly advise that you leave this at its default.
- Taxes - How much tax you're charged for buildings and crop fields.
- Buildings Limit - The maximum number of buildings you can have.
- Events - Turn Events on or off.
- Unlimited HP - Turn invulnerability on or off.
- Unlimited Stamina - Turn Stamina consumption on or off.
- Lack of Hunger - Turn the need to eat Food on or off.
- Lack of Thirst - Turn the need to drink Water on or off.
- Unlimited Weight - Turn infinite carry weight on or off.
- Inhabitants - Food Needs - Raise or lower the Food needs for the People in your village.
- Inhabitants - Water Needs - Raise or lower the Water needs for the People in your village.
- Inhabitants - Wood Needs - Raise or lower the Wood needs for the People in your village.
- Bandits - Turn Bandits on or off.
- Enemies - HP - Raise or lower enemy HP.
- Enemies - Damage - Raise or lower enemy damage.
- Poisoning - Turn the Poison status effect on or off.
- Temperature - Turn the Temperature system on or off.
- Fast Crafting - If enabled, you'll craft all of your items in one cycle rather than one cycle per item.
- XP Gain Multiplier - Raise or lower the amount of XP you gain.
- Technology Gain Multiplier - Raise or lower the amount of Technology you gain.
- Dynasty Reputation Multiplier - Raise or lower the amount of Dynasty Reputation you gain.