Halo Infinite is now out and the next step of Master Chief's journey is ready for all players to enjoy. There's a lot new with the latest installment in the Halo franchise including new collectibles and an open-world structure that while it's been dabbled with before in some of the larger scale Halo maps has never been done on this level. In this Halo Infinite Ringfall Collectibles Guide, we'll explain how to get all of the collectibles available to you in the Ringfall area of Halo Infinite.
This guide encompasses the following regions:
- Warship Gbraakon
- Outpost Tremonius
As this is the beginning of the game for the Warship Gbraakon and Foundation portion of the mission you'll experience quite a traditional level design for Halo. In Outpost Tremonius and future guides, you'll see the world expanding and collectibles being more scattered about. Below we've listed each of the collectibles and where to find them.
Halo Infinite Ringfall Collectibles - Warship Gbraakon
- 1x Banished Audio Logs
- Escharum's Testimony - Loss - Progress through the level following the "Find the Bridge" objective. After reaching the bridge kill all of the Banished in the area. Stay near the top floor and hug the right wall, after a right-hand turn you'll see this Audio Log on the ground in front of you. Be sure not to activate the switch at the waypoint marker as that will begin a running sequence that you'll be unable to collect the Audio Log from.
- 1x Skull
- Boom Skull - Progress through the level past the large lift, and past your first experience with spike grenades. You'll find yourself in a room lit with red lights that are separated into multiple levels. You'll know you're in the right room if you see a series of containers/crates moving along vertical conveyor belts to your right. Defeat all of the Banished in this room. On the right wall will be three sets of containers rising up, hop onto the middle container as it's rising up, and look to your right. Once the container stops you should be able to see the Skull right ahead of you. Be careful, if you stay on the rising container for too long you'll get pushed into an instant death field.
- 2x UNSC Audio Logs
- UNSC - The Plan - This Audio Log should automatically appear in your database as you progress through the level.
- Spartan - Infinity Down - Progress through the level until you've gotten to the first elevator, this should be after the grappleshot tutorial. At the top of the elevator, you'll be in a room with a left turn. Where the right-angle turn is you'll see a collection of boxes and weapons on the ground, among them is an Audio Log.
Halo Infinite Ringfall Collectibles - Foundation
- 1x Banished Audio Log
- Escharum's Testimony - Cylix - progress through the level normally, collect the weapon and cross the room with the large raising bridge. This isn't any of the hard light bridges that you encounter, but a physical bridge that will raise chunk by chunk from the ground. Right at the end of this room, but before you move to the next area, this Audio Log will be to the left of the door.
- 1x Skull
- Cowbell Skull - Progress through the level until you find The Weapon. After The Weapon cutscene, you'll end up going up a lift. After the lift, you'll end up in a large blue room. Kill the grunts and jackals in front of you, but before you go into the doorway on your left turn around. At the back of the room, where you came from, on the ceiling, there's a support beam in the middle of the roof. The skull is tucked away in here. Grappleshot to one of the support beams over the walkway you're on, and then grapple up to the central beam to get the Skull. If you end up at the Power Cell and light bridge you've gone too far.
- 2x UNSC Audio Log
- UNSC - The Question - As you progress through the level a cutscene will trigger you earning this collectible.
- UNSC - Not My Fault - In the final area of the level, a large red room, you'll be tasked with getting a power seed from a side room filled with Cylix. Once you've reached the end of the hallway you'll find out that an additional power seed is required to activate it. You'll be asked by the Weapon to go into a side room to get another Power Seed for the gravity lift. In this room, just to the left of the objective, the audio log will be on the ground.
Halo Infinite Ringfall Collectibles - Outpost Tremonius
- 1x Armor Locker
- Just north of the Outpost Tremonius marker, you'll find this Armor Locker. It's next to where the dirt meets the metal of the platform where the pelican lands.
- 1x Banished Audio Log
- Outpost Inter - In Your Honor - As you approach the Outpost from the south on the cliff below it you'll see a collection of crates and weapons. Among all this trash you'll find the Audio Log.
- 3x Spartan Core
- You'll encounter the first Spartan Core when you first reach the top of the elevator.
- After leaving the building with the elevator circle clockwise around the building. You'll see wreckage directly behind with a Spartan Core.
- From where the Pelican lands look South-West and you'll see a small shack next to a building. The Spartan Core can be found here.
By collecting all of the above items and completing other regional objectives you'll be working towards earning the following Achievements
- Dispatches From the Front Achievement - Access your first UNSC Audio Log
- Canon Collector Achievement - Unlock all UNSC Audio Logs
- Two Sides to Every Story Achievement - Access your first Banished Audio Log
- Know Your Enemy Achievement - Unlock all Banished Audio Logs
- Infinity Down Achievement - Access your first Spartan Audio Log
- Rubicon Protocol Achievement - Unlock all Spartan Audio Logs
- Headstrong Achievement - Discover your first hidden Skull
- Catacomb Achievement - Discover all hidden Skulls