Halo Infinite is now out and the next step of Master Chief's journey is ready for all players to enjoy. There's a lot new with the latest installment in the Halo franchise including new collectibles and an open-world structure that while it's been dabbled with before in some of the larger scale Halo maps has never been done on this level. In this Halo Infinite Graveyards Collectibles Guide, we'll explain how to get all of the collectibles available to you in the Graveyards area of Halo Infinite.
This guide encompasses the following regions:
- Pelican Down
Halo Infinite Graveyards Collectibles - Pelican Down
- 1x Mjolnir Locker
- Near the West AA Gun
- 3x Banished Audio Log
- Loyalties - Part way up the path to the East AA gun there's a small building before the road snakes to the left. Inside you'll find this Audio Log
- Home - Towards the North AA gun veer to the right towards the large elevator. In the building to the left of the elevator is this Audio Log.
- Reformation - From the West AA gun head South to the extra set of buildings away from the gun. Look for the large multilevel building to the right with roof access. The Audio Log is on a table inside.
- 5x Spartan Core
- From the crashed Pelican head East down the road towards the wreckage. Jump on top of the wing that will be directly over your path. The Spartan Core is here.
- As you're walking to the East AA Gun take a left when you get to the first sniper nest. Follow the path behind the sniper nest until you reach a cave and a crashed pelican over it. Go inside the cave to find this Spartan Core.
- Continue following the road north, past the AA tower and you'll find a small UNSC encampment with a Spartan Core near the top.
- Search the building to the North of the Northern AA gun
- South of the West AA Gun, make your way to the bottom of the elevator. If you're looking at the elevator wall turn to your left to find this Spartan Core among the trees
- 5x UNSC Audio Log
- Debrief - From the crashed Pelican head East down the road and you'll immediately see the wreckage of a spaceship. Inside the wreckage on the left, you'll find the Audio Log on the ground.
- The Mission - From the crashed Pelican head East towards the wreckage. Jump on top of it and head towards the ship's left-wing (this will be on your right). You'll find the audio log tucked away.
- Reverie's End - From the crashed Pelican head North across the large expanse to another big wreckage. Climb up and into it and you'll find this audio log
- Those Left Behind - As you're walking to the East AA Gun take a left when you get to the first sniper nest. Follow the path behind the sniper nest until you reach a cave and a crashed pelican over it. Look inside the pelican for this Audio Log.
- Confrontation - At the very top of the mountain to the west of the Northern AA Gun you'll find this audio log.
By collecting all of the above items and completing other regional objectives you'll be working towards earning the following Achievements
- Dispatches From the Front Achievement - Access your first UNSC Audio Log
- Canon Collector Achievement - Unlock all UNSC Audio Logs
- Two Sides to Every Story Achievement - Access your first Banished Audio Log
- Know Your Enemy Achievement - Unlock all Banished Audio Logs
- Infinity Down Achievement - Access your first Spartan Audio Log
- Rubicon Protocol Achievement - Unlock all Spartan Audio Logs
- Headstrong Achievement - Discover your first hidden Skull
- Catacomb Achievement - Discover all hidden Skulls