Frey’s journey in Forspoken will see her learning a wide array of powerful magic spells as she combats the many dangers of Athia. However, not all spells can be added to her repertoire simply by defeating enemies. This is where the Founts of Blessing come into play, offering Frey some unique spells that often have uses outside of combat. In our Forspoken Founts of Blessing Guide, we’ll show how to reach Fount, and which spells you’ll unlock
Forspoken Founts of Blessing Overview
Founts of Blessing are introduced to you during the main story, giving you access to one without needing to search far. Their appearance is that of a shining pool of water, with a pillar of light being visible as you get closer. All you need to do to obtain a Fount’s power is to simply jump inside, unlocking the relevant spell after a short cutscene — no Mana required!
In the Magic menu, any spells unlocked by Founts of Blessing that you haven’t learned will be shown as a question mark. Selecting the hidden spell will show the area the related Fount can be found. These spells are also tied to each type of magic, meaning that certain Founts cannot be used until you’ve unlocked the relevant magic type.
There are 12 Founts of Blessing in total, with the full set unlocking the Call of the Fount: Beatified achievement/trophy.
Forspoken Somewhere Near Cipal Founts of Blessing
- Where: The Barren Plains — required to unlock as part of the main story.
- Unlocks: Leap (Frey's Magic). Used for climbing walls and other tall obstacles. Pairs with Soar to gain multiple wall jumps.
Forspoken Praenost Founts of Blessing
- Where: Brass Hollow
- Unlocks: Burrow (Frey's Magic)
- Where: The Citadel
- Unlocks: Shimmy (Frey's Magic). Useful for extra movement speed on uneven terrain.
- Where: The Mustering Ground
- Unlocks: Beacon (Sila's Magic)
Forspoken Junoon Founts of Blessing
- Where: Physic Garden
- Unlocks: Spoof (Olas's Magic)
- Where: Crosstide Coast
- Unlocks: Diversify (Olas's Magic). Can add a fourth skill to necklaces.
Forspoken Avoalet Founts of Blessing
- Where: The Water Garden
- Unlocks: Soar (Sila's Magic). Used for climbing walls and other tall obstacles. Pairs with Leap to gain multiple wall jumps.
- Where: Golden Hills
- Unlocks: Rush (Sila's Magic). Pressing the Flow button again when the effect is about to end gives Frey an extra speed boost, and continues Flow with no extra stamina cost.
- Where: The Moulderings
- Unlocks: Suppression (Olas's Magic)
Forspoken Visoria Founts of Blessing
- Where: Visorian Plateau
- Unlocks: Alb (Prav's Magic)
- Where: Inner Visoria, at the very bottom of the map.
- Unlocks: Float (Prav's Magic). Slows falling speed dramatically, but drains stamina quickly. Will stop all fall damage if use close to the ground, regardless of how fast you are initially falling.
- Where: The Windy Hills
- Unlocks: Fortify (Prav's Magic). Allows improving the defence of cloaks and necklaces.