CD Projekt Red's next big RPG has arrived: Cyberpunk 2077. The open-world game has you play as V, who explores Night City, the city of the future. The main story involves you finding a cybernetic implant that could be the key to eternal life, but you'll make plenty of other choices along the way.
There are so many dialogue options, weapons, and skills to choose from. For everything on crafting, collectibles, quests, and more, we've got the answers for you.
Everything you see below is our projected and/or completed guides that will be written for Cyberpunk 2077. Check back often after release for more! (Note: Our guides will drop post-launch, as we didn't get a code until launch day.)
Cyberpunk 2077 Gameplay Guides
We're here to help you get started, or just to clarify some aspects of gameplay that aren't always obvious.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Beginner Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Achievement List
- Cyberpunk 2077 Crafting Guide
- Cyberpunk 2077 Very Hard Mode Guide
- How to Holster Your Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077
- How to Get Money Quick inCyberpunk 2077
- How to Get Cyberpunk 2077 Street Cred
- How to Optimize Cyberpunk 2077 PC and Console Performance
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hacking Explained
Cyberpunk 2077 Quest Guides
There are 3 main components to the things you can do in Cyberpunk 2077: Main Jobs, Side Jobs, and Gigs. If you're interested in focusing on the main story of Cyberpunk 2077, chasing immortality, you'll want to handle the Main Jobs that are necessary to that end goal. If you want to explore some side stories, or just build your street cred, Side Jobs are where you'll want to be. If you just want to hop into some trouble, or to help people with their problems, you can sell your services to the highest bidder.
- Should You Side With Maelstrom or Militech?
- Should You Side With Dex or Evelyn?
- How to Get Your Car Back in the "Human Nature" Quest
- Ghost Town Main Job Guide
- I Walk The Line Choice - NetWatch or Voodoo Boys?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Happy Together Side Quest Guide - Both Endings
- Cyberpunk 2077 Delamain Core: What to do for "Don't Lose Your Mind" Side Job
- Cyberpunk 2077 Sinnerman Gig Guide - Should You Exploit The Prisoner?
- Spellbound Side Job - How to Get More Money
- Kold Mirage Side Job - How To Save Nix
- Shoot To Thrill Gig - How To Win The Shooting Contest
- Greed Never Pays
- How to Get All Johnny Silverhand Items for Breathtaking Achievement
- Reported Crime: Comrade Red Glitch Solution
Cyberpunk 2077 Character Guides
We get it, there's a... slider. That said, if you want to really delve into creating the perfect character, or make yourself the most effective, we're exploring each life path, skillset, and option for your characters, and we'll have the guides you want to create an awesome Cyberpunk 2077 build.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Attributes and Skills Explained
- 8 Essential Cyberpunk 2077 Perks for Any Play Style
- How to Level Up Cyberpunk 2077 Skills Fast
- How to Respec in Cyberpunk 2077
- All the Best Cyberpunk 2077 Ripperdoc Upgrades
- Which Cyberpunk 2077 Lifepath is Right For You?
- 23 Minutes of the Corpo Lifpath in Cyberpunk 2077
- 25 Minutes of the Nomad Lifepath in Cyberpunk 2077
- 19 Minutes of the Street Kid Lifepath in Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 Weapon Guides
You'll need weapons to wreak havoc, or help others, right? We'll help you pick the right weapons, augments, and mods for the build you want.
You can also craft various items in Cyberpunk 2077: weapons, mods, consumables, and even tools to improve your hacking. But to craft these, you'll need the right materials, a diagram of the item, and the technical know-how to do it in game. If you want something that's better than what's available in the shops, you'll definitely want to craft it.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dying Night Location - Iconic Power Pistol
- How to Get Skippy in Cyberpunk 2077
- Where to Find Legendary Mantis Blades for Free
Cyberpunk 2077 Exploration Guides
What would an open-world game be without a bunch of stuff to collect? Do you like wasting countless hours on getting every possible thing that can be collected?
Me too, to the frustration of people that play multiplayer games with me! Well, our team is working hard to uncover everything they can and help you complete your checklist!
Big open world, lots of characters, tons of options and things to explore. If you're looking for the best romance options, who to align yourself with, or some places worth checking out, then we've got you covered.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Romance Guide
- All the Free Cars in Cyberpunk 2077
- How to Get All Cars and Motorcycles in Cyberpunk 2077
That's it for our Cyberpunk 2077 Guides hub. If this helped you, let us know in the comments below.