With Animal Crossing New Horizons finally finishing up its major updates, players now have the full game installed on their systems. With the massive 2.0 update, there are a whole lot of new things to do, and your tasks have doubled in size. To help you keep up with everything, we made this handy daily checklist to help you easily manage your island life in the Animal Crossing 2.0 Update!.
Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0 Daily Checklist
When you log in for the day, there are quite a few things you will need to do to ensure you are optimizing your Animal Crossing experience; there's quite a long list after the update, which you can find below!
- Dig up island fossils.
- Dig up your gyroid.
- Pull up any new weeds.
- Pick up beach DIY bottle.
- Find the visiting special character of the day.
- Water the flower and garden areas.
- Harvest produce.
- Speak with your villagers.
- Gather seasonal items like mushrooms if currently applicable.
- Check on campsite visitor if applicable.
- Go to the museum and have Blathers access fossils.
- Enter the roost and buy a few cups of coffee.
- Sell extra fossils to Timmy and Tommy and check shop items.
- Check the current turnip prices.
- Head to Able Sisters to check for new outfits.
After you finish up the checklist for your island, it’s time to see Kapp’n and go to your daily island. Once there, make sure to dig up your gyroid and plant them when you get back. Once you water your new gyros, you can head to Harv’s island:
- Pay off any remaining shop sites.
- Get a reading from Katrina.
- Get your daily haircut from Harriet.
- Buy the legitimate art piece from Redd.
- Check Kick and Sahara’s shops for new items.
If it’s Sunday, you will want to add in buying turnips from Daisy May. You may also have extra tasks like depositing a daily bell amount towards bridges; simply work these in as you are searching for fossil spots around your island.
Happy Home Paradise Daily Checklist Add-Ons
If you have the Happy Home Paradise add-on, then you are going to have a few more tasks you will want to complete.
- Check to see which villagers want vacation homes.
- Check Poki shops for new items.
Luckily, Happy Home Paradise isn’t really time-gated like some of the other content, so only these two things really change with the daily reset.