Looking for an action-packed VR experience? Look no further than the high-swinging action of Yupitergrad by indie developer Gamedust sp z.o.o.
Yupitergrad is a humorous, VR arcade-platforming game with a gorgeous, disealpunk aesthetic. Roam through a vast industrial space station with a grappling hook, while using spatial boosters to jump and dash across 50 levels of platforming fun. Do some impressive acrobatics in space, where quick thinking and fast reflexes will keep you alive. Play through the games story or it's time attack mode, where you must swing through 20 different arcade-style levels for the highest score possible!
Yupitergrad is flashy, stylized and full of good fun for those willing to adventure across it's landscape. You can find Yupitergrad for the PC or PlayStation 4, for the Vive, Oculus Rift and Steam VR.
- Over 50 tight-packed levels to explore and conquer.
- Indiana Jones-like navigation via grappling hooks and boosters.
- Lots of crazy platforming stunts.
- Riddles and spatial puzzles.
- "Dieselpunk in space" atmosphere.
- Time attack mode where you swing through 20 arcade levels and compare the score on leaderboards
- Slavik humor and peculiar story.
- Original, stylized art.
- Soundtrack by acclaimed video games music composer - Piotr Surmacz.