Vigilantes is an indie strategy RPG taking a cue from games like X-COM and Jagged Alliance releasing on PC in 2018. Set in a gritty crime-ridden city you gather intelligence and lead your group of titular vigilantes against criminals in this dark worl.
Here's a description from the Steam store page:
Vigilantes is a combat focused, turn-based tactical RPG set in the declining, crime-riddled city of Reiker. The game offers hardcore squad-level combat in a gritty neo-noir setting, intel gathering through surveillance and interrogation, a detailed character system, base building, crafting, and much more.
- Party-Based Tactical Combat System, including lethal and non-lethal attacks, powerful perk-based activated abilities, attacks of opportunity, cover, aimed and special attacks.
- Deep Character System: build the ultimate crime-fighting team using the UPLIFT system which comprises 6 stats, 9 skills and allows for a variety of viable builds. Further customise your characters with over 60 perks.
- Gather Intel: Run surveillance and interrogate defeated enemies to locate each gang's leadership and facilities.
- Adversary System: If an enemy manages to flee, they will become more powerful and you will have to face them again later. Take them down quick!
- Reactive AI: An enemy that reacts to your actions, by setting up ambushes, and is responsible for recruitment, building facilities, improving gang equipment and training.
- Crafting: Upgrade weapons from 9 distinct classes and craft special items, such as hot-loaded ammo, armour, and medical items.
- Base Building: Build and upgrade 5 facilities (gym, library, firing range, surgery, workshop) to gain bonuses and access advanced crafting options.
- Story: Experience the hard-boiled story of a group of vigilantes waging war against the overwhelming might of the criminal underworld. Gain advantages in combat through skill checks and choices in dialogue, and help out citizens in need.