A zen puzzle game by indie developer Witch Beam, Unpacking is the intimate story of you and your world, as you go through life packing and unpacking your homes one instance at a time.
Unpacking is part block-fitting puzzle, part home decoration, where players can create a satisfying living space while learning clues about the life you’re unpacking. Players will go through eight different house moves and experience a sense of intimacy with a character you never see and a story you’re never told, except through the items that come out of your box.
Unpacking is a small, casual puzzle game, but one that will certainly satisfy players with its more intimate gameplay and unique soundtrack, recorded by BAFTA award-winning composer Jeff van Dyck. Unpacking is available for the PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, and the Nintendo Switch.
- Unpack a home — from a single bedroom to an entire house
- Meditative gameplay with no timers, meters or scores
- Explore domestic environments with all their nooks and crannies while you stack plates, hang towels, and arrange bookshelves
- Discover a character's story through the items that come with her to each new home (and the items that get left behind)
- Soundtrack by BAFTA award-winning composer and audio director Jeff van Dyck