Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Extraction Details
The latest in the long-running Rainbow Six series takes on a new form with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction.
A spinoff to Rainbow Six: Siege, Extraction sees aliens invading the world in a global offensive, and Rainbow Six must fight back against them. Assemble a team of highly skilled operatives as you fight back against the alien threat, known as the Archaens. Players will fight solo or in co-op with up to 18 different operatives, each with their own strengths, builds, and potential load-outs. Travel across twelve hand-crafted maps against the aliens, and use unorthodox tactics to take down a major threat. Be careful though, each map has some procedurally generated challenges to them that you must overcome.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction will be available for the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Google Stadia, Amazon Luna, Xbox One, and the Xbox Series S and X.
• Squad up in a 1- to 3-player tactical co-op FPS
• 90 weapons and gadgets, 18 customizable operators, 12 large-scale maps, 13 mission types, 13 enemy archetypes, and free post-launch content
• Master 4 adjustable difficulty levels, a ranked mode, and a deep progression system. Level up each operator’s abilities in new ways, and earn new weapons, lore and cosmetics
• Play with friends from any platform with cross-play support
• Rainbow Six® Siege Players: Instantly unlock 4 Epic gearsets across both games and more