More Info About This Game
Details about Pathway
Release DateApril 11, 2019 (Calendar)
Purchase (Some links may be affiliated)
Pathway is a procedurally generated strategy RPG from Robotality and Chucklefish. Set in the deserts of the 1930s, you control a group of adventurers on campaigns that change every time you play. Destroy Nazis with turn-based combat, raid tombs and make tough choices straight out of a pulp novel. We'll let the developers take it from here.
In Pathway, defeat isn't necessarily the end of your adventure. Characters will retain their experience after defeat, so players can invest into building a team which will get progressively stronger! There's even rare equipment and advanced skills and abilities to unlock for every adventurer.
- DYNAMIC ADVENTURES - Discover 5 different campaigns of varying difficulty, with each and every attempt generating a new web of encounters and unique storyline.
- TOUGH CHOICES - Every explored location presents you with one of over 400 hand-crafted story events. Search the well? Save the villagers? It's up to you!
- DECISIVE CONFLICTS - Use cover and positioning in exciting turn-based squad combat. Learn to make the best use of your equipment and your team’s abilities, to vanquish a relentless foe, in ruthless and clever ways!
- BUILD YOUR TEAM OF ADVENTURERS - Each of Pathway’s 16 unlockable characters has their own skills, weaknesses and quirks, from the almighty melee strength of Brunhilda, to rifle expert daredevil Jackson, and knife-wielding huntress Shani.
- HIDDEN TREASURES - Unearth riches untold, from common weaponry to rare and unique items with special abilities. Perfect your load-out and cash-in on your high-value treasures for a tidy profit.
- THRILLING VISUALS - Classic 16-bit pixel art enhanced with unprecedented depth, lighting and shadows using Pixel/Voxel Hybrid Technology.
- RECOVER & REPLAY - Sometimes failure is the best path to winning. Progressively explore the procedurally generated world, and grow stronger and learn more with each defeat, taking your loot with you even after death.