From developer Darjeeling, the team behind Homo Machina and Californium, comes Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective, a fun, engaging, and one-of-a-kind puzzle adventure.
Play as detective Pierre, the titular detective from the famous children’s book series Pierre the Maze Detective by IC4DESIGN, who must find a way to solve puzzles to retrieve a magical stone stolen by the nefarious Mr. X. Met a ton of memorable characters along the way, travel through gorgeous works of art, and interact with a world that is both imaginative and unique. Featuring the fine details of the children’s book series, over 500 possible interactions, and an original soundtrack, Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is a stunning adventure worth playing.
Labyrinth City: Pierre the Maze Detective is available for PC, iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch.
A terrible crime has been committed at the Opera City Museum! Mr. X, Pierre's sworn enemy, has stolen and fled with the Maze Stone, a magical artifact that turns everything around it into a labyrinth. Under the call of the Opera City Museum, Pierre must undertake a new adventure that will lead him from the museum to the city streets, to a castle in the sky, a haunted mansion, and much more! There is no time to lose, lest the whole world turns into a maze!
– Enter colorful worlds teeming with life and intricate details based on the best-selling children’s book series Pierre the Maze Detective by IC4DESIGN
– More than 100 hidden objects and unique trophies to find, engaging puzzles and minigames to stimulate your brain
– Over 500 interactions possible with the characters, items, and background
– Original soundtrack
– Each scene is based on a double-page illustration from the original work
– All levels are tied together by an overarching narration that will fill the detectives within us with purpose