Get ready for a retro action-platformer from indie developer Aarne Hunziker with Cyber Shadow.
Play as Shadow, a cybernetic ninja who must navigate the ruins of Mekacity. The world has been taken over by robots, and it is up to Shadow to figure out why. He must slash and dash through hordes of techno horrors, leap past traps and other hazards, and unlock the secrets of his ninja powers by rescuing the other members of his clan, all while taking on giant bosses across multiple levels of action.
Cyber Shadow promises authentic, 8-bt style side scrolling action with hand crafted sprites and accurate pixel aesthetics, plus some multi-layered parallax scrolling thrown in for good measure.
Cyber Shadow is available on PC, Mac, Linux, Xbox One, the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- Dash, slice, and leap through masterfully designed levels filled with sharply honed ninja platforming action.
- Authentic 8-bit presentation with hand-crafted sprites, a detailed pixel aesthetic, and perfect controls. Modern touches like fluid animation, multi-layered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
- Take down more than a dozen apocalyptic bosses, from enormous war machines to your synthetic clan rivals.
- Relive the authenticity of classic 8-bit challenge or experience it for the first time.. with an added convenience or two.
- Rescue your clan to unlock permanent Ninjutsu skills and abilities, combining them seamlessly as only the warrior of legend could.
- Search for secrets as you explore the ruined world. Return to your old haunts to find supplies, items and upgrades.
- Experience the gripping story, told both in-game and through animated cinematic story scenes between the action. Who can be trusted? How far will Shadow go to protect his clan and the one he loves?
- Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Enrique Martin, produced by Jake Kaufman.