Every month, Prime Gaming offers users the chance to snag a small selection of games and even some exclusive in-game items to keep by accessing their Prime Gaming dashboard. Amazon has today revealed the upcoming games that will be available for no additional cost in August as part of an Amazon Prime subscription via their Prime Gaming program.
Next month, players will be able to bolster their arsenal of Battlefield games by adding Battlefield V to their collections with keys becoming available on the 2nd of August and concluding on October 1st. Released back in 2018, Battlefield V takes players to the battlegrounds of the Second World War through a three-part single-player campaign and a selection of online multiplayer modes.
Although the majority of the games on offer require Amazon's proprietary games app, a number of titles from EA have made recent appearances via Origin codes. Likely part of an effort to build anticipation for the upcoming Battlefield 2042, which was announced earlier this year, these have included most of the previous entries in the franchise. Last month, for example, customers could grab a key for Battlefield 4 and there is even an ongoing promotion offering copies of Battlefield 1 until August 4th.
In addition to a Battlefield V Origin key, players will also be able to claim the following games for use via Amazon's game launcher:
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis - A classic LucasArts point and click game.
- Metamorphosis - A surreal first-person adventure.
- A Normal Lost Phone - A narrative puzzle game centered around a simulated smartphone.
- Another Lost Phone: Laura’s Story - A spiritual successor to A Normal Lost Phone that further explores the same premise.
- Planet Alpha - An unusual platformer set on a strange alien planet.
- Secret Files: Tunguska - A point-and-click mystery adventure set in 1908.
- Lost Horizon 2 - Another point-and-click adventure, this time set in a fictionalized Cold War.
These titles come alongside offerings of in-game items in popular games like Destiny 2, Sea of Thieves, and League of Legends. Genshin Impact players will want to keep an eye out for August's ingame content offering, which includes a code for 1x Fragile Resin, 8x Mystic Enhancement Ores and 20,000 Mora. A full list of everything on offer will be accessible via the Prime Gaming Dashboard as they become available. It goes without saying, but an Amazon account with an active Prime subscription is required to obtain any of these games or in-game items.
Are you going to grab any of next month's Prime games? Let us know in the comments below.
Affiliate disclosure: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. This means that TechRaptor earns a small commission off purchases made.