Where Shadows Slumber
From the New York indie scene, and a repeat attendee at Play NYC in 2017 and 2018, Where Shadows Slumber is a mobile adventure game where you solve single-screen puzzles, somewhat like Monument Valley.
Here’s a description from the Apple Store Page:
Where Shadows Slumber is a mobile adventure puzzle game that takes place in a world that has been plunged into darkness. You will guide Obe, an old man who discovers a mysterious lantern in the forest, on one last journey.
The only tools at your disposal are your wits and the chaotic nature of the universe. Anything that is not touched by light has the freedom to change. This governing principle will be your guide in the darkness, but also your undoing. After all, if you are not touched by the light, you have the freedom to change as well.
What will you become?
• Easy to learn touch controls let you explore a mystical world from the moment you start playing.
• Deep, mind bending puzzles using an innovative mechanic never seen before.
• Eight different worlds, each with their own personality and secrets.
• A riveting story unfolds as you play, taking you on a journey at the end of Obe’s life.
• Designed for both phones and tablets, the game can be played in portrait mode on any mobile device.
• We recommend using headphones to get the full audio experience.
• This is a premium game with no ads or in-app purchases. Pay once and get the full game!
Release DateSeptember 20, 2018
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingNR - Not Rated
No media posts about this game.