Welcome to TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, a podcast dedicated to gaming and technology. Each week, we’ll respawn with a brand new cast to talk about relevant topics and products. This week, Travis Donnell respawns with Tanis Pallagi, Ben Kuyt, and Shaun Joy to talk “Game Duration“.
Here’s what we talked about:
– The article that spurred the conversation.
– The pitfalls of being a game reviewer.
– The subjectivity of game duration.
– Has big games media become bored with its subject?
– Tanis watched a 10 hour video!
– The subjectivity of what constitutes “time well spent”.
Thanks for joining us for TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, Episode 014 – “Game Duration”! Have a comment? Did we miss a game or topic? Comment below!
If you liked this episode of The Weekly Respawn, help us out by filling out this short survey!
Every Wednesday, you can expect a brand new episode to launch on our website, iTunes, and SoundCloud, hosted by Travis Donnell or Rutledge Daugette! They’ll switch it up depending on the topic of discussion, and we’ll add fresh voices to the mix every week!
What do you think?