Vigilantes is an indie strategy RPG taking a cue from games like X-COM and Jagged Alliance releasing on PC in 2018. Set in a gritty crime-ridden city you gather intelligence and lead your group of titular vigilantes against criminals in this dark worl.
Here’s a description from the Steam store page:
Vigilantes is a combat focused, turn-based tactical RPG set in the declining, crime-riddled city of Reiker. The game offers hardcore squad-level combat in a gritty neo-noir setting, intel gathering through surveillance and interrogation, a detailed character system, base building, crafting, and much more.
- Party-Based Tactical Combat System, including lethal and non-lethal attacks, powerful perk-based activated abilities, attacks of opportunity, cover, aimed and special attacks.
- Deep Character System: build the ultimate crime-fighting team using the UPLIFT system which comprises 6 stats, 9 skills and allows for a variety of viable builds. Further customise your characters with over 60 perks.
- Gather Intel: Run surveillance and interrogate defeated enemies to locate each gang’s leadership and facilities.
- Adversary System: If an enemy manages to flee, they will become more powerful and you will have to face them again later. Take them down quick!
- Reactive AI: An enemy that reacts to your actions, by setting up ambushes, and is responsible for recruitment, building facilities, improving gang equipment and training.
- Crafting: Upgrade weapons from 9 distinct classes and craft special items, such as hot-loaded ammo, armour, and medical items.
- Base Building: Build and upgrade 5 facilities (gym, library, firing range, surgery, workshop) to gain bonuses and access advanced crafting options.
- Story: Experience the hard-boiled story of a group of vigilantes waging war against the overwhelming might of the criminal underworld. Gain advantages in combat through skill checks and choices in dialogue, and help out citizens in need.
Purchase(May be affiliated)
Release DateOctober 4, 2018
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingNR - Not Rated
No feature posts about this game.
No media posts about this game.