TechRaptor will once again be on the show floor at E3, returning for E3 2017. We will have some great coverage of the avalanche of news that comes before, during, and after E3, but we will also have some directly from the show floor. Just like last year, we have appointments for many presentations, hands-on opportunities, and interviews. Expect to see some of those come out during E3 proper (June 13 – June 15), but also after. This is just a quick rundown of who we will be seeing and what you can expect to come out of those appointments.
Before getting into the list of appointments we have, I’d like to point out our E3 2017 Coverage Hub, where everything related to E3 that we cover will be linked to in one place. All the news before, during, and after conferences, everything from the floor, and anything else related can be easily found in one place. So if you’re out of the loop for a day, you can refer back to our Coverage Hub to get all caught up!
Also, the press conferences where all the big announcements are made are just around the corner. Do check out our Viewer’s Guide here for all of the conferences and their times.
Here is who we have appointments with this year and some games we may be seeing at those appointments:
- 11 Bit Studios – Moonlighter, Frostpunk
- 505 Games – Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Indivisible, Last Day of June, Unannounced Title (Interview with Koji Igarashi)
- Atari (Interview)
- Bandai Namco – Ni no Kuni II, Project Cars 2, Ace Combat 7, Namco Museum, and an Unannounced Title
- Boss Key Productions – Lawbreakers (Interview)
- Creative Assembly – Total War: Warhammer II (Interview)
- Crytek – Hunt: Showdown (Interview)
- Deadalic Entertainment – Pillars of the Earth, State of Mind, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
- Deep Silver – Agents of Mayhem
- Devolver Digital – Aztez, Songbringer, Absolver
- Epic Games
- Focus Home Interactive – Vampyr, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Call of Cthulhu
- Game Cooks – VINDICTA
- Idea Factory International
- Indiecade – Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, A Case of Distrust
- Iron Galaxy Studios – Extinction
- Konami – Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Metal Gear Survive
- Lienzo – Mulaka
- Mediatonic/Flaming Fowl Studios – Fable Fortune
- Obsidian Entertainment – Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
- Paradox Interactive – Surviving Mars
- Polyarc – Unannounced VR Game
- Raw Fury Games – The Last Night
- Rebellion – Rogue Trooper, Unannounced Title
- Skydance Interactive – Archangel
- Square Enix – Hands-on opportunity of games on show floor
- Taleworlds Entertainment – Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord
- Team17 – Genesis Alpha One, Yoku’s Island Express, The Escapists 2, Aven Colony
- THQ Nordic – Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Wreckfest, Aquanox
- Ubisoft – Booth Tour of Their Lineup
- Warhorse Studios – Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment – Middle-earth: Shadow of War
- XSEED (Interview)
Those are all of our confirmed appointments, with one or two still in the works that I will add to the list when we hear about them. One is pretty big! Expect to see more interviews than those listed here too, as we’ll be asking on the show floor itself/at these appointments about interviews and other things too. Of course we’ll have some time to roam the show floor and check out booths/spend some time hands-on with games, so make sure to keep an eye on our Coverage Hub for all of our articles.
It’s also worth noting that not everything/one we see or talk to will necessarily generate an article, and of course sometimes things will change at the last minute and an appointment may not happen for whatever reason. We are still going to try our best to provide you all with something for all the stuff we check out and people we talk to. Turnaround time will vary as we each will have quite a bit to do.
We’ll also be attending the Media Indie Exchange event where a bunch of indie developers get in one place to show off their games, so expect to see some information about indie titles come out of that.
As always, a big thanks to all our readers. We are able to get the appointments we have because of all of you and we deeply appreciate it. Hopefully we can deliver some interesting news and content to you.
Also, feel free to toss some questions in the comments below you’d like us to keep in mind or to ask a developer about if we have the opportunity. No promises that we’ll be able to, but we can certainly take them into consideration and try!
We’re excited for E3 and hope you are too. Definitely be sure to keep checking back at TechRaptor for our extensive coverage.