TR Member Perks!

gaming movies Articles


Minecraft: The Movie Planned For 2019

Do you like Minecraft, but find it is just too interactive? Too vast to get a hold on? And what’s with all these confusing “buttons”? Maybe a movie is more…

The Division Logo

[Rumor] The Division May be Getting a Movie Adaptation

Anyone with even just a passing interest in video games has probably heard of Tom Clancy’s The Division by now. Ubisoft Massive’s MMOFPS to generally favorable reviews but quickly became a notorious…

Angry birds movie

Angry Birds Movie Generates $150 Million Worldwide, #1 at Box Office

The original Angry Birds game launched back in 2009, and since then, the series has generated 3.3 billion app downloads. Now, six and a half years later, Rovio has released…

assassins creed movie michael fassbender

Assassin’s Creed Movie set Mostly in Modern Day

The Assassin’s Creed movie will be in a modern setting 65% of the time and in 15th century Spain the other 35% of the time, according to the film’s executive…

resident evil vendetta movie announcement

New Animated Resident Evil Movie Announced For 2017

Marza Animation Planet has today announced that they will be releasing a new CGI animated Resident Evil movie in 2017. Entitled Resident Evil: Vendetta, the movie is slated to star series…

Header Scaled World 1 1

Gaming Documentary World 1-1 out January 15th

The gaming documentary World 1-1, will be releasing officially on January 15th. Originally pitched late last year, World 1-1 was kickstarted to the tune of 15,539 dollars in November of 2013. Created by…