Starlink: Battle for Atlas
Ubisoft has announced their entry into the Toys-To-Life genre with their space title Starlink: Battle for Atlas. Starlink: Battle for Atlas has you build or modify ships from various components, either from physical toys or with digital components.
Here’s a description from Ubisoft:
Build your own modular starship model, mount it to your controller, and take part in epic space combat. Swap the parts on your model and your in-game starship changes in real time.
- Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
- Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
- Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
- Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
- Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
Purchase(May be affiliated)
Release DateOctober 16, 2018
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingE - Everyone
No media posts about this game.