Pokémon Sword and Shield
Pokemon Sword and Shield represents the next generation of the smash hit collaboration between Nintendo, The Pokemon Company, and Creatures Inc. The latest game in the Pokemon franchise brings with it several serious changes to gameplay including a more robust open world, the ability to “Dynamax” your Pokemon into giants, and more!
While the game seems like what many of us have hoped for, a later announcement after its reveal to the world told us that we wouldn’t be getting a National Pokedex with this game. That, unfortunately, means that we won’t be able to bring some of our favorite Pokemon with us into Pokemon Sword and Shield.
Here’s some more info about Pokemon Sword and Shield directly from the Nintendo eShop:
EXPLORE AND ENCOUNTER POKÉMON LIKE NEVER-BEFORE IN THE GALAR REGION!
A new generation of Pokémon is coming to the Nintendo Switch system. Become a Pokémon Trainer, embark on a new journey in the new Galar region, and unravel the mystery behind the Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta! Explore the Wild Area, a vast expanse of land where the player can freely control the camera. And participate in Max Raid Battles* in which players will face off against gigantic and super-strong Pokémon known as Dynamax Pokémon.
- Become a Pokémon Trainer and embark on a new journey in the new Galar region and unravel the mystery behind Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta!
- The Wild Area is a vast expanse of land in the Galar region with untamed wilderness. It is full of nature and connects several different towns and cities. Trainers will find a greater variety of
- Pokémon living in the Wild Area than anywhere else in the Galar region. The Pokémon encountered in the Wild Area will change depending on factors like weather or location, so Trainers might see something new each time they visit.
- Experience Max Raid Battles where four Pokémon Trainers can join forces to challenge wild Dynamax Pokémon.
- Dynamax is a phenomenon unique to specific locations in the Galar region, where Pokémon can take on gigantic appearances during battle, and it’s an integral part of Pokémon battles in the region. Pokémon of the Galar region can Dynamax, and when they do, they become tremendously strong and their stats get a boost.
Purchase(May be affiliated)
Release DateNovember 15, 2019
RatingRP - Rating Pending
No media posts about this game.