For those interested in building a new PC with AMD’s latest Ryzen 7 CPUs, you are in luck thanks to a new coupon deal at Walmart’s Jet.com. From now until April 1st, Jet now has the new Ryzen 7 CPU on their store catalog – which qualifies for the TRIPLE15 coupon code (15% off code, with a max discount of $30). This makes some of the first and best discounts to date on the new AMD Ryzen 7 CPUs, including the bang-for-the-buck 1700 along with the 1700X.
The coupon also works on recently priced-reduced Intel Core i7 and Core i5 CPUs (both the Kaby Lake and Skylake models). Impressive prices are to be had on the 6th gen and 7th gen Intel processors, especially on last year’s popular Core i5-6600K – dropping to only $189.99 after coupon – a historic new low price point.
Below we’ve scoured the net for other decent hardware deals for the week and rounded up some of the best of the bunch. Leading the pack are the aforementioned CPU deals, but there are still good discounts to available as March comes to a close on GPUs and monitors -including a GTX 1080 at under $500 (trust us, that’s “cheap”).
Use code: TRIPLE15
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 8-Core 3.0 GHz (3.7 GHz Turbo) Processor — $299.99 (list $330)
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 8-Core 3.4 GHz (3.8 GHz Turbo) Processor — $367.65 (list $398)
Use code: TRIPLE15
- Intel Core i7-7700K 4.20 GHz Processor (Kaby Lake) — $315.99 (list $350)
- Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 GHz Processor (Skylake) — $278.98 (list $350)
- Intel Core i5-7600K 3.8Ghz Processor (Kaby Lake) — $205 (list $240)
- Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5Ghz Processor (Skylake) — $189.99 (list $300)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC Gaming Graphics Card + Free Game (For Honor or Ghost Recon: Wildlands) — $519.99 (list $650)
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 DirectX 12 Video Card — $479.99 (list $620)
- PNY GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition VCGGTX10708PB-CG Graphic Card — $387.99 (list $449)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC Gaming 8GB Video Card — $357.98 (list $430)
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition Graphic Card ZT-P10700A-10P — $349.99 (list $449)
- Samsung C27FG70) 27-inch 1ms Curved Gaming Monitor — $348 (list $449)
- Dell S2817QR 28-inch 4K Ultra HD Monitor — $299.99 (list $600)
- Asus VG248QE 24-nch 1080p 144Hz 1ms 3D Gaming Monitor — $204.99 (list $279)
- Acer H236HLbid 23-inch IPS LED Monitor — $99.99 (list $150)
Disclaimer: This deal post is from the crew at Dealzon. Sales at select retailers will help support TechRaptor. Our goal is to list noteworthy game and tech deals from across the web. Feedback? let us know in the comments below!