INSOMNIA: The Ark
Insomnia: The Ark is an upcoming third-person action RPG developed by Russian developer Mono Studio and published by HeroCraft. It is a complex story-driven RPG that takes place on a colossal space metropolis brimming with the secrets of a long-gone civilization. The game world is populated by the descendants of a once powerful race called Nomah, who abandoned a home planet set ablaze by war. Awakening in the adaptation chamber during your recovery from the Big Sleep, you learn of a large-scale terrorist attack.
- Exploration is rewarding… and dangerous. Search for valuable technology and resources in the confines of Object 6. Pay attention – Insomnia‘s nuanced world can conceal unexpected quests from treacherous characters, as well as savage enemies and deadly hazards. Hunger, thirst, fatigue and hostile environments will be your main companions throughout this journey.
- Personalized journey. Break free from character classes and unwanted grind with a flexible perk system combined with a huge amount of craftable items and equipment for an experience unique to every player.
- Your choices matter. Insomnia offers an intricate, non-linear storyline with ‘points of no return’. Navigate a system of thorny relations with characters and factions and make tough decisions that affect the game world. Each major problem can be solved using a variety of different (and sometimes unexpected) solutions.
- Strategic real-time combat. Insomnia features both close and ranged combat, as well as destroyable covers. Choose your gear wisely – every armor and weapon type in the game has its own tactical virtues and shortcomings.
- A rich universe. Experience the game’s rich lore through retro-futuristic noir visuals with elements of dieselpunk. Witness man-made apocalyptic landscapes imbued with a dark noir jazz soundtrack and echoes of a decaying civilization.
Purchase(May be affiliated)
MonetizationOne Time Purchase
RatingRP - Rating Pending
No media posts about this game.