The puzzle platformer Inside was initially released on June 29th of this year on Xbox One and came to PC just one week later. Until today, however, it remained unclear if and when the game would be coming to PlayStation 4. Now, thanks to the trophy tracker site Exophase, the trophy list for the game has been spotted for Inside on PlayStation 4.
Check out the full list of trophies that Exophase picked up below. The list includes 13 bronze trophies and 1 gold trophy. None of the trophies are hidden trophies, and they’re not very spoilery either, but still, I caution you to read at your own risk.
- Murky Waters – Something’s not right down here
- Field Research – Unearthing secrets
- Wee wee wee – They never made it to market
- Left Behind – Safe falling and hard landings
- Obscure Foundations – Lies beneath the city
- Friends in low Places – Dislodging direlict in the depths
- A Tableau – Skipping stones at the beach
- Pack Mentality – Pull together
- Respite – Dive back in
- Unfathomable – Take a deep breath
- Clockwork – Shadows at noon
- Room for Reflection – Hanging up
- Office Space – Do an elevator pitch
- The Last One – It comes together
Besides the trophy list for PlayStation 4 being uncovered today, there’s, even more, evidence of Inside coming to PS4 very soon. VG24/7 stated today that they have their own source to back up that Inside will be coming to PlayStation 4, and their article also stated that we can expect a release date for the game close to the end of August.
Inside is a puzzle platformer from the indie studio Playdead, previously know for developing Limbo. Inside is currently available on Xbox One and PC, but a PlayStation 4 release seems imminent. The game has enjoyed overwhelming critical praise with a Metacritic score of 93. Our reviewer gave the game a 9.5, calling the game “an easy Game of the Year contender.”
Are you excited to play Inside on PlayStation 4? Already played the game? Well, then what did you think of it? Let us know in the comment section below!