Humble Bundle launched a new bundle today, dubbed the Care Package bundle, that will only be live for the next week. Some games have limited availability, so if you’re interested in those be sure to get your bundle early. For $30, you’ll get 27 games.
There are some great games among the bundle, including the massive hit Stardew Valley, cult classics like Psychonauts, and some great games you may have missed like Kholat. The full list of games is as follows:
- Darkest Dungeon (limited availability) (our review)
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Stardew Valley (our review)
- Move or Die (limited availability)
- Duck Game
- Her Story (our review)
- She Remembered Caterpillars
- Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition
- Pony Island
- Mighty No. 9 (our review)
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
- Arma: Gold Edition
- Grey Goo
- Sorcerer King: Rivals
- Shadowrun Returns
- Kholat (our review)
- Primal Carnage: Extinction (our review)
- Lakeview Cabin Collection
- The Park (our review)
- Machinarium Collector’s Edition
- Jump Stars
- Fearless Fantasy
- No Time to Explain Remastered
- Psychonauts (our rewind review)
100% of the money gained from this bundle will be going to five charities: American Red Cross, Doctors Without Borders, GlobalGiving, Direct Relief, and Save the Children. Of course, you can choose how to split the $30 you pay for the bundle, divvying up the money to those five charities as you see fit. In addition, Humble Bundle will be matching up to $300,000 itself to donate to those charities, which as of writing this has already been met.
If I didn’t own all the things I wanted from this bundle, this would be a no-brainer. It has some really fantastic games, with at least a few things that should appeal to everyone. This is just great value for great causes. Stardew Valley, Darkest Dungeon, and Starbound make up that $30 easy—the rest of the games are just a bonus.
Will you be buying the Humble Care Package Bundle? What games from the bundle do you recommend?