Humble Bundle, the popular game bundle seller, has announced a new bundle focusing on games built using the Unreal Engine. The “Unreal Engine” Bundle offers gamers the opportunity to donate money to either Girls Make Games, Unreal Dev Grant, or a third charity of their choice (via the PayPal Giving Fund) in exchange for Steam keys.
What games do your donations get you? For one dollar, you get the following content:
- Killing Floor, plus “Community Weapons Pack 1-3”, plus “Chickenator DLC”, from Tripwire Interactive
- Dangerous Golf, from Three Fields Entertainment
- Shadow Complex Remastered, from ChAIR Entertainment and Epic Games
If you pay more than the average amount (currently $4.09), you’ll not only receive the previous tier but these three games as well.
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, from The Astronauts
- ADR1FT, from THREE ONE ZERO and 505 Games
- The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare, from Code Headquarters and Virtual Basement
And finally, if you give $10 or more, you get all the previous tiers games as well as this early access title.
- The Culling, from Xaviant Games
The Unreal Engine Bundle will be running until November 22, 2016.
Stay tuned to TechRaptor for further information on current and upcoming Humble Bundles.
Some very…unusual choices for this Bundle. I’m a big fan of oddball golf games, having watched and played a lot of Golf With Your Friends, so Dangerous Golf is absolutely a game I’m excited to see. The Mean Greens – Plastic Warfare primarily looks to be a fun game to play and is another I’ll be eager to pick up. I am perplexed at the decision to have an Early Access game as the top tier though, it would have made more sense at the $1 tier.
What are your thoughts on this Humble Bundle? Do you think you’ll purchase some of the Unreal Engine Games, and if so which ones? Let us know in the comment section below.