With the second weekend of Christmas-themed weekend sales behind them, Gamesplanet heads into their final few sales of the year with the third iteration of their “advent-style” weekend sales. Each sale features around 200 games and bundles specifically handpicked by the Gamesplanet team.
The current sales weekend runs from December 15, 2017 through December 17, 2017, with the final sales weekend taking place just before Christmas from December 22, 2017 through December 24, 2017.
Obviously, with the sheer amount of games and bundles on sale for the weekend, listing every single one would lead to a cluttered mess of an article, but here are some of the more notable examples readers can look forward to seeing – the Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, Resident Evil and Tom Clancy’s franchises are all well represented in this sale.
- Grand Theft Auto V – (-50%) £19.99
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition – (-78%) £7.70
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands – (-52%) £23.99
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – (-54%) £15.99
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – Complete Edition – (-51%) £36.99
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas – (-66%) £2.95
- Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition – (-48%) £11.99
- BioShock Infinite – (-75%) £4.99
- BioShock: The Collection – (-67%) £13.20
- RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard Gold Edition – (-12%) £36.99
- Resident Evil 6 – (-75%) £4.99
- Resident Evil 5 – (-75%) £3.49
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Deluxe Edition – (-85%) £4.99
- Urban Empire – (-75%) £8.75
As Gamesplanet is a UK-based company, their pricing is based in pounds; however, anyone can buy from them, and there exist a multitude of hand online currency converters, such as here, for determining the cost in your local currency.
Do you plan on picking up any games? What game are you waiting to go on sale? Any games you’d recommend? Let us know in the comments below!
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links from GamesPlanet, offering a small portion of sales to TechRaptor.