Update: Square-Enix has released some additional info on the content in the season pass. We’ve updated the article to include the new information.
We’re only one short day away from installing our bionic arms, long leather coat and impossibly cool sunglasses as we return to a world on the brink of civil war as the man who’s asked the least for this ever. That’s right, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is as good as upon us, and now British store chain GAME has released some details on what you get when you buy the game’s season pass.
When you buy the season pass, which is available for $29.99, you will get the following things once they release:
- 2 new missions, called ‘System Rift’ (scheduled to release this Fall) and ‘A Criminal Past’ (scheduled to release early next year), that expand the story and the world Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is set in.
- The ‘Assault’ and ‘Tactical’ packs that get you a few items to either customize or augment (for lack of a better term) your arsenal. The Assault Pack includes a custom skinned Battle Rifle, the Chaff Augmentation, an ammo pack for your Battle Rifle, armor-piercing bullets for your Battle Rifle , 2 Frag Grenades, and 2 EMP Grenades. The Tactical Pack is for users who like a more subtle approach to infiltrating the various places the game is set in. In this pack, you’ll find a custom skinned Tranquilizer Rifle, the Micro Assembler Augmentation, one pack of tranquilizer ammo, 3 Smoke Grenades, and 2 Gas Grenades.
- 4 Praxis Kits. Each Praxis Kit will earn you one Praxis point which you can spend on improving your skills or for unlocking abilities you don’t have yet.
- 1000 Crafting Parts you can use to, you’ve guessed it, upgrade your gear and yourself.
- 5000 Credits you can use to buy in-game gear and upgrades.
- 5 Booster Packs and 20 Chipsets that contain items and gear you can use while you’re playing the Breach game mode, which is a mode separate from the main campaign and sees players take on the role of a hacker as they try to steal data from the Palisades Corporation in what Square-Enix has described as a “connected puzzle-shooter experience”. This mode also allows you to compete with other players via leaderboards. The items found within these booster packs give you an advantage for a limited amount of missions.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is scheduled to release tomorrow for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
What do you think of the season pass content for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? Let us know in the comment section below!More About This Game