What was once an Xbox Live Arcade-exclusive title is making it’s way to a computer near you. BattleBlock Theater from developers The Behemoth is making it’s way to the PC platform via Steam.
In addition, the developers are offering a closed beta of the game at the end of March, starting on the 24th. Those who are interested need to click this link and follow the instructions to sign up.
The PC version brings with it a few extra features, most notably:
- “Weapon switching! Players can now switch between a primary and secondary weapon in game!
- New Cat Guard enemies throughout Story Mode.
- Steam Workshop integration for sharing user created levels.
- Steam Inventory integration for trading! This allows users to trade and sell weapons, prisoners, gems and yarn via Steam.
- X input, Direct Input, and Keyboard/Mouse support.”
The Behemoth’s previously released games include Alien Hominid and the excellent Castle Crashers. This is definitely one to look out for.